Since 1997 successfull in use
During the 90th I started to work with business theatre. Since then, business theatre in its various forms has become more and more appreciated as a convincing and creative method for change processes and behavioural training.
The acceptance of this method became obvious in 2002 when I was part of the team who has won as first business theatre ever the International German Training Prize. The methods 'ChangeTheatre' and 'SeminarTheatre' had convinced the jury.
Main fields of application for business theatre a
- large group events for fusions, the introduction of mission statements or reorganisations
- large group events for culture change activities, like diversity, customer focus or quality and service
- teambuilding for small and medium-sized groups, e.g. with employee theatre
- trainings with realistic simulations with actors, e.g. for sales and management trainings
- production and design of single events, e.g. for kick-offs
No matter in what field business theatre is used, it is crucial that it is always linked to the current processes of the company.